AKSU School Fees And Course Registration Procedure, 2017/2018
The management of Akwa Ibom State University has enabled the portal for school fee payment and course registration for both New and returning students in the 2017/2018 academic session.
The procedure below is as stated;
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT PROCEDURE
1. Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng
2. Enter your Jamb Registration number and the access to Code created on the Biodata form on the student login panel.
3. On the dashboard, click payment to proceed.
4. Choose your semester and level and click “PAY”.
5. Choose your payment platform On the web” or “Lender.
6. In the event that you choose “BANK” Printing the pre-analysis and check out the bank to create a payment of school fees.
COURSE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
7. To register courses, confirm the courses you are to register for the department repeat step 1-2 above
8. Then click “courses”.
9. Choose the known level and semester.
10. Then click “courses”.
11. Select your courses and click “Register”.
12. Print the course form.
13. Check out the department for additional instructions.