SAU Post UTME Form 2018/2019 with application guide for Admission Screening Exercise.
SAU Admission Screening Form 2018… Samuel Adegboyega University, SAU Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. SAU post-UTME cut-off mark is 200. See more details below;
SAU Post UTME Form 2018
SAU Post UTME Form 2018/2019 with application guide for Admission Screening Exercise details; The general public is hereby informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme of Samuel Adegboyega University is now available online for the 2018/2019 academic session.
IMPORTANT! Currently, SAU Post UTME Form 2018 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Candidates Eligible for SAU Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose Samuel Adegboyega University in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 or above for screening.
- Candidates who did not choose Samuel Adegboyega University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark.
- Samuel Adegboyega University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
SAU Available Degree Programmes.
|S/N||College of Basic & Applied Sciences (COLBAS)|
|S/N||College of Humanities (COLHUM)|
|3||History & Diplomatic Studies|
|S/N||College of Management & Social Sciences (COLMASS)|
|2||Banking & Finance|
How to Apply for SAU Post UTME.
Follow the link below to apply.
SAU Post UTME Screening Schedule.
The first Admission Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 academic year has been slated for Saturday, 1st July, 2017 at 10.00am. The Screening will be conducted in the following centers:
- Edo: Samuel Adegboyega University, Ogwa Campus, Edo State
- Lagos: SAU, Liaison Office at The Apostolic Church Nigeria, Lawna Territory Headquarters, Olorunda ketu, Lagos
- Eket: The Apostolic Church, Eket Field H/Q, Eket, Akwa –Ibom State
- Abuja: The Apostolic Church, Durumi District,By Dunamis Church, Area 1, Garki, Abuja FCT
- Lokoja: The Apostolic Church, Ajara Quarter, Lokoja Area Headquarters
- Kaduna: The Apostolic Church, Zaria area, Z11/12 Abeokuta Street, Arugungu Road, Kaduna
- Ibadan: The Apostolic Church, Oke-Ado Area, 27 Adebiyi Street, off NTC Road, Dugbe, Ibadan
- Ilesha: The Apostolic Church, Oke-Ooye Street, Ilesha
- Port Harcourt: The Apostolic Church Somiari –Ama Assembly, 24, 2nd Church Road, off Abloma Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
SAU Admission Screening Requirements.
- For admission into 100 level, candidates must possess credit level passes in five subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- The subjects passed must include English Language and Mathematics for the Sciences & Management Sciences programmes and English Language for the Humanities Programmes Candidates awaiting SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB results may also apply provided the result would be available at the time of Matriculation.
(B) Direct Entry into 200-Level:
Candidates for admission into 200-level must have, in addition to the requirement for admission into 100-level, passed G.C.E(A/L) in 2 relevant subjects or passed NCE, OND, HND or equivalent at not less than lower credit level.
(C) JAMB REQUIREMENTS
- 100 Level Candidates are required to sit for the 2018/2019 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for admission into Samuel Adegboyega University.
- Applicants are to ensure that their UTME subject combinations qualify them for their chosen programmes. Direct Entry candidates must obtain the JAMB Direct Entry Forms.
- Candidates, who did not choose Samuel Adegboyega University initially in their UTME but are interested, are also eligible to apply for admission and participate in the admission screening exercise of the University.