Check UNN Departmental Cut off Mark 2018/2019 and Cut off Point here
UNN Cut off Mark 2018/2019 and Departmental Cut off Point all available here
There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any university. One of these which include meeting the required cut of mark for each schools’ as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
UNN Cut off Mark 2018/2019.
Jamb fixed cut off mark for UNN is 180.
You might ask questions like: I had 180 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
Candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 180 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
UNN Departmental Cut off Mark 2018
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 200 in UTME examination are eligible to apply for admission into any of their chosen courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, the admission processes are competitive and admissions are given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
The Departmental Cut of mark of University of Nigeria, Nsukka are as follows;
UNN Faculty Of Agriculture Cut Off Mark
- Agric Economics – 227
- Agric Extension – 201
- Animal Science – 202
- Crop Science – 206
- Soil Science – 205
- Fst – 227
- Home Science – 200
- Nutrition And Dietetics – 247
UNN Faculty Of Arts Cut Off Marks
- Archaeology & Tourism – 246
- English And Literary Studies – 271
- Fine And Applied Arts – 260
- Foreign Languages – 254
- History And International Studies – 259
- Linguistics And Nigerian Languages – 245
- Mass Communication – 268
- Music – 255
- Theatre And Film Studies – 254
- Combined Arts – 201
UNN Faculty Of Biological Sciences Cut Off Mark
- Biochemistry – 248
- Botany – 200
- Combined Biological Sciences – 214
- Microbiology – 243
- Zoology – 207
Faculty Of Business Administration
- Accountancy – 257
- Banking & Finance – 229
- Marketing – 207
- Business Management – 233
UNN Faculty Of Dentistry Cut Off Mark
- Dentistry – 270
Faculty Of Education
- Adult Education – 201
- Education Art – 251
- Education Chemistry – 203
- Education Social Sciences – 245
- Agric Education – 205
- Business Education – 220
- Guidance & Counselling – 263
- Health Education – 206
- Home Economics Education – 229
- Industrial Technical Education – 236
- Library And Information Science – 246
- Science Education – 200
UNN Faculty Of Engineering Cut Off Mark
- Agric & Bioresources Engineering – 204
- Civil Engineering – 248
- Electrical Engineering – 242
- Electronics – 232
- Mechanic Engineering – 242
UNN Faculty Of Environmental Studies Cut Off Mark
- Architecture – 226
- Estate Management – 201
- Geoinformatics & Survey – 201
- Urban And Regional Planning – 210
UNN Faculty Of Health Science & Technology Cut Off Mark
- Radiography – 266
- Medical Rehabilitation – 258
- Nursing – 268
Faculty Of Law
- Law – 297
UNN Faculty Of Medical Sciences Cut Off Mark
- Medicine – 295
UNN Faculty Of Pharmaceuticаl Sciences Cut Off Mark
- Pharmаcy – 284
Faculty Of Physical Sciences
- Computer Science – 227
- Geology – 234
- Mathematics – 200
- Physics And Astronomy – 200
- Pure And Industrial Chemistry – 206
- Statistics – 200
- Computer/Statistics – 200
UNN Faculty Of Social Sciences Cut Off Mark
- Economics – 260
- Geography – 243
- Philosophy – 259
- Political Science – 275
- Psychology – 252
- Public Administration – 266
- Religion – 232
- Social Work – 213
- Sociology/Anthropology – 260
UNN Faculty Of Veterinary Medicine Cut Off Mark
- Veterinary Medicine – 227
Please share this information with your friends.
UNN Nature of Admission Screening 2018
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screened on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
UNN Address and Locations
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka is located in the heart of the town of Nsukka, Enugu state Nigeria. The school has mainly four campuses in Uyo.
- Nsukka (University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN)
- Enugu (University of Nigeria Enugu campus, UNEC)
- Ituku-Ozalla (University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, UNTH)
- Aba (University of Nigeria Aba campus, UNAC)
The main campus of the University is located on 871 hectares of hilly savannah in the town of Nsukka about eighty kilometers north of Enugu and enjoys a very pleasant and healthy climate
Contact Us @:
Please contact us through the following email addresses:
Professor Benjamin Chukwuma Ozumba
Professor James Chukwuma Ogbonna
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic)
Professor Charles Arizechukwu Igwe
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration, Nsukka Campus)
Prof. Uchegbu Smart Ndubuisi.
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration, Enugu Campus)
Barr. Chris C. Igbokwe
Dr. Mrs. Chinwe Nwogo Ezeani
Jude Kenechukwu Edeh
Dr. Olisa Okeke
For Webometric issues:
For all Payment: BURSARY
For Portal/Website/Email usage issues